This time last year, I was just learning to sew. I feel last year I learned so much and I am ready to really branch out in my sewing. Be a more sociable, encourage others and of course share what I am doing. Here are my Sewing Goals for 2013:
- Do some charity work. I read a post yesterday from Charming Prints Quilting where she discussed doing charity work for The Quilts Of Valor Foundation. After reading her post and checking out Quilts Of Valor, I have decided to start there for my charity work this year. As a veteran myself, I feel this is something I have to do and if you have a chance I hope you take the time to check it out!
- Use Flicker. I have not quite figured out how to use flicker as of yet. I have a account and this year I am going to purpose myself to use it.
- Try a Tutorial. I am great a reading tutorials but I don’t often try them. This year, I am going to attempt six tutorials maybe even do a tutorial review, just to keep me honest!
- Learn how to Paper Piece. I have already signed up for this class, but I hope to really get good at paper piecing this year.
- Complete all my projects. I am enrolled in a three block of them month clubs and a sew a long. This is my first time ever doing these things. I know I am going to have to be purposeful to get everything done. If you look to the right you can see everything I am doing.
Well I think that is all for this year. I already feel like I am growing! I want to say thank you for every blogger I follow who posted up goals. Everyone really inspired me to set some sewing goals. Until next time, Sew Pretty!