Two post in one day is AMAZING! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Toye from Quilting Adventures of a Ginger. Here are the rules:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
- Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
11 Facts About Me
- I am my Mother favorite (Don’t tell my brother and sister ;0)
- I love purses! My favorite brands would be Coach and Fossil.
- I was a cook in the Army for 10 years. I deployed two times and spent five years in Germany. It was the best of times and the worst of times.
- I have a son, his name is Alex.
- I am going to school to be a Special Education Teacher. I love working with younger children.
- I sing at church. I love gospel music and sing all the time.
- I bake all the time. I was the “baker” on post while in the army and even now I still make cakes for friends.
- I still think my Mom is the smartest person I know.
- I spoil my Happy Husband with good food and attention but I don’t mind because he does the same.
- My blog is named “Pretty Lady Baby” because that is what he calls me. My son calls me “Pretty Princess Mommy.”
- My favorite flowers are daisies.
Questions from Quilting Adventures of a Ginger
- What is your favorite meal to make at home? I love making food for my sweetie because I love my Happy Husband’s excitement when I put it in front of him! His favorite breakfast meal would be my biscuits & Gravy
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- Mountains or Ocean? Ocean of course.
- What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? As many Coach purses as I can fit in my car. LOL!
- What is the name of your favorite teacher in school and what made them special? Ms. Clemene Ramsey! She is my awesome Special Education Director at UGA. She is amazing and has constantly encouraged me through the process of learning how to be a Special Education Teacher.
- If your house was threatened by a wild fire, what would be the first thing you would pack in your car besides your family and pets? I would grab my Singer Featherweight!
- Rock or Country? Rock
- What is your biggest accomplishment? Being a good mother.
- What is your favorite song from the 1980’s? The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
- What was the name of your first pet? I have had many pets but the only one I have really loved would be my German Shepard Zeus.
- Bungie jumping or Sky diving? Oh my goodness NEITHER!
- The Crafty Pioneer
- 1/4 inch Mark
- Primal Quilting
- Quilt Whimsey
- Work in Progress Girl
- The Sometimes Crafter
- Young & Crafty
- Pretty Life Quilts
- You Gotta Have A Hobby
- Grey Cat Quilts
- Stitching Grandma
11 Questions for my Nominees
- What is currently your favorite fabric line?
- What is your favorite notion?
- What type of sewing machine do you have?
- If you could get a new machine today, what would you get?
- How long have you been sewing?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite thing about your Mom?
- What are you currently working on?
- Are you currently taking a class or teaching a sewing class, if so what class?
- What is your favorite sewing foot?
- How often do you get to sew?
Whew! That is all! For those of you I nominated… I read your blogs often and love your content! Thanks so much for all your share ;0) For everyone else, I would like to recommend that you check out this blog hop going on this week called, Meet My machine Blog Hop: